Top 3 reasons urologists choose TrenGuard
1. PATIENTS DON’T SLIP:
- First and only Trendelenburg patient positioning system proven¹ to ensure patients stay in place by supporting the trapezius muscle
- Real-world experience with use in over 500,000 procedures
2. SUPPORTS BARIATRIC PATIENTS:
- One size does NOT fit all; two sizes to secure patients up to 550 lbs | 250 kg
3. EFFECTIVE and EFFICIENT:
- Precise positioning and easy repositioning to the perineal cut-out of the OR table
- Maximizes surgical site access with no straps over the patient
- Suitable for urological surgeries such as:
- Minimal requirements for approval and purchasing
Patented bolster supports
at trapezius muscle
MAXIMUM SURGICAL SITE ACCESS
All positioning components located above patient shoulders
Secures up to 250 kg | 550 lbs
in up to 40° Trendelenburg
Avoids brachial plexus
SEE IT IN ACTION
- Quick installation
- Works for any procedure using the Trendelenburg position
- Reduces medical waste²
- Low procedural cost
What peers are saying
I have been a gynecologic surgeon for over 25 years and have seen many different devices for preventing slippage of patients in the operating room during laparoscopy. TrenGuard is the only system that not only prevents slippage of any patient, especially morbidly obese patients, in steep Trendelenburg, but none of my patients have experienced injuries from using TrenGuard. In the past, using other systems, there have been patients who experienced injury, like a brachial plexus injury.
Diana C, MD major academic medical center
I have no conflicts of interest and have no financial relationship with the company.
See complementary product ArmGuard® Patient Arm Protector.
References: 1. Barber J. Preventing patient sliding in steep Trendelenburg. OR Manager™ Conference, September 21-23, 2016, Las Vegas, Nevada. Poster 17. 2. Sales and complaint data.
2. Compared to viscoelastic static/friction foam pad, shape-conforming foam, gel pad, egg crate foam & surgical tape.